[exim] Searched for help on Virtual Domains with Exim 4

Autor: Robert Cates
A: Exim, Users
Assumpte: [exim] Searched for help on Virtual Domains with Exim 4
Hi,

I tried to write the author of this article, but it didn't work, so I
thought I'd ask this list my question -
http://author.handalak.com/archives/052006/000988

His article nicely explains how to configure Virtual Domains in Exim
4.51, however, simply configuring Exim as he describes, does not allow
friends (people in the outside world) to send mail to any Virtual Domain
in Exim. Those Virtual Domains still need to be setup in DNS, maybe
even with an MX record, correct? I mean, how is Exim in Rome going to
receive mail from somebody@??? in Miami unless the Virtual Domain
can be found in DNS (per MX record?) correct?

Thanks,
Robert