Re: [exim] Retry rules, feature request

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Stefan Klatt
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users@exim.org
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Retry rules, feature request
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:44:05 +0100 (BST), Philip Hazel wrote:

>For a start, because it is a lot of work! The data is not easily
>available at the right time and place, decisions about handling multiple
>hosts need to be taken, and so on. I haven't really even got time to
>think about this enough to see what would have to be done in order to
>implement such a feature. My guess is that it would be difficult to add
>to the current code. I also think this is something of a minority
>requirement.

yes, but it is an optional requirement for harderrors.
And if the retry rule is used.. at this point the information about the
error must be there !?!

>> *    tls_required    "$server error, TLS required",u=m,a=f;

>> u=m    User gets minimum (like now)
>> a=f    Admin gets full errormessage

>If you mean admin gets an email for every delivery failure, that is
>something most admins do NOT want.

It there is an error like tls_reiquired i think any admin want to see
this error immediatly.

And i said

a=n    Admin gets no message

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Stefan Klatt

CaC
Stefan Klatt                Certified Warp 4 Engineer
Triftstrasse 9                Certified Warp Server Engineer
60528 Frankfurt                Enterasys Partner
                    Bintec Partner

Tel.:        +49-69-67808-915        email: stefan.klatt@???
Handy:        +49-172-6807809        2:244/1140@fidonet
Fax/BBS:    +49-69-67808-835         2:244/1144@fidonet