Re: [exim] "rejected after DATA:" missing

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Andreas Bulling
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] "rejected after DATA:" missing
First, thanks for your answer! :-)

| Are you sure that traffic is in fact *being* "rejected after
| data" - or is that now happening somewhere earlier or not at all?

How can I make sure that traffic is being rejected? Does this
correspond to a "deny" acl entry?

In fact the custom "log_message" settings are set in warn entries
as I want to keep the control over which mails are dropped/rejected
and want to be able to use procmail to send spam to /dev/null.

Anyway I'll try the other suggestion you've made... ;)

Kind regards,
Andreas