Re: [exim] "rejected after DATA:" missing

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] "rejected after DATA:" missing
Andreas Bulling wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I tried to get mailgraph to work with my exim4 installation using the
> modified Debian package provided by Christian G. Warden.
>
> mailgraph looks for the string "rejected after DATA:" in the
> main exim logfile. For some reason after changing exim.conf
> to reflect the changes needed by mailgraph (output SPAM,
> MIME_ERROR, etc.) this line doesn't appear in the logs anymore.
> Only "Warning: SPAM" is written and mailgraph now ignores most
> of the lines :-(
>
> I compared exim.conf to a former version of the file where the
> string was still written to the logs but I wasn't able to find
> the reason for the different behaviour...
>
> So my question is: How can I get the "rejected after DATA:"
> string back? Do you have an idea what could be the reason
> for this?
>
> Thanks and kind regards,
> Andreas

Are you sure that traffic is in fact *being* "rejected after
data" - or is that now happening somewhere earlier or not at all?

Can you put a manual message into the 'suspect' acl:

log_message = rejected after DATA:

Default messages may disappear if you create custom ones, so
also temprarily add extra logging detail with:

logwrite = passing third data acl

- or some other string that at least indicates that a given acl
is being looked-at, whether it activates or not.

HTH,

Bill