[exim] "rejected after DATA:" missing

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Andreas Bulling
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] "rejected after DATA:" missing
Hi folks,

I tried to get mailgraph to work with my exim4 installation using the
modified Debian package provided by Christian G. Warden.

mailgraph looks for the string "rejected after DATA:" in the
main exim logfile. For some reason after changing exim.conf
to reflect the changes needed by mailgraph (output SPAM,
MIME_ERROR, etc.) this line doesn't appear in the logs anymore.
Only "Warning: SPAM" is written and mailgraph now ignores most
of the lines :-(

I compared exim.conf to a former version of the file where the
string was still written to the logs but I wasn't able to find
the reason for the different behaviour...

So my question is: How can I get the "rejected after DATA:"
string back? Do you have an idea what could be the reason
for this?

Thanks and kind regards,
Andreas