Re: [exim] SMTP Transport: hosts rewriting

Author: John Burnham
To: christian meutes, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] SMTP Transport: hosts rewriting
> > Is there a reason why you're not doing this with a
> manualroute router
> > instead ?
>
> No, i just havent any idea how to do this with a router...

The manualroute router is what I'd immediately think of using in a situation
like this. The description is in the spec chapter 20
(http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.62/doc/html/spec_html/ch20.html)
Have a read through that and if you want further clarification or help then come
back here with any questions. I guess the downside of this is you need a list of
the domains you want routed to that specific host as opposed to just 'any with
an MX record that resolves to x.x.x.x'.
I hope that helps.
John