[exim] FreeBSD - Exim and Periodic Daily

Autor: Grant Peel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] FreeBSD - Exim and Periodic Daily
Hi all,

I have been researching this as much as I can off-list, but as yet am unable
to find a solution that works.

I have serveral FreeBSD systems using Exim as the MTA.

On 5 of my six systems, I am getting complete /var/log/exim/rejectlog
listings in my 'periodic daily' emails. This has a tendancy to cause my
Oulook Express to virtually lock up while it searches for the hyperlinks.

I want periodic to stop sending me the rejectlogs, and leave out the mailq
if possible.

I have tried setting daily_status_mail_rejects_enable="NO" everywhere I can
find. i.e. /etc/periodic.conf, /etc/peridic.conf.local,
/usr/loca/etc/periodic.conf etc, etc, etc.

To no avail, it just keeps sending the rejectlog.

Now I see the file, /usr/local/etc/periodic/460.exim-mail-rejects, and I
know that it is being seen and run during the periodic daily runs.

In short, no matter what I do, I can't stop the reject log from being
mailed. HAs any one seen this and found a fix?

-GP