Re: [exim] Recursive Lookups

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: W B Hacker
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Recursive Lookups

?? When you said:

> (PS. I've sketched over the fact that users can independently control
> redirection of their @cam and @hermes addresses, which is indeed a bug
> because they have two ways to control the same functionality without any
> protections against getting in a mess. We avoid most of the problems
> because the @cam redirection is much more obscure than the @hermes
> redirection. The point is that you minimise support costs by minimising
> the number of ways of doing something.)

I thought you were making *my* point for me... (we use ONE DB,
replicate it even to servers that use only a portion of it)

Either way, we've outlined examples and the pros and cons of the
extremes, so folks can do whatever (else) best suits their own
environment.

;-)

Regards,

Bill