Re: [exim] exim 3.36 and a freaky virtual alias problem

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] exim 3.36 and a freaky virtual alias problem
On Tuesday 04 July 2006 03:29, M.A. took the opportunity to write:
> I have Exim 3.36 and a lot of domains.
> - dont want local delivery
>
>     i mean real-system-user@??? MUST give user-unknown

>     and thats my problem. exim always delivery mail, if the recipient conta
> ins a local-domain and any local-user. joe@??? must give error, bec
> ause joe a local-user AND/OR joe is in alias for domain2.com.

> deliver must based on alias not on local user

> Thanks for any advice.

1. Upgrade to Exim 4. Exim 3 is really ancient by now.

2. Adding a domains condition to the local_delivery director should suffice.
E.g.

domains = $primary_hostname : localhost

This is because the user names in the alias files are by default qualified
with $primary_hostname, although that can be changed.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)