Re: [exim] Exim 4 config question

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Chris Lightfoot
À: Anthony
CC: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] Exim 4 config question
On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 06:43:43PM +0200, Anthony wrote:
> Hello.
>
> In order to prevent spam, I'd like Exim 4 (I run Debian) to reject
> incoming mail
> if sender's domain doesn't exist.
> What should be modified in the configuration files for this ?

you could switch on callout verification of senders, which
will test that the sender's address is deliverable, rather
than just that their domain exists -- add,

    require verify = sender/callout

to the MAIL ACL. You could also check just that the
domain-part of the address exists with the dns lookup at
the same point, but I haven't an example to hand.

--
``Around 1,500 spectators turned up,... lured by the novel combination of
death, an elephant and electricity. Mercifully, Topsy died extremely quickly,