Re: [exim-dev] Exim 4.62 errors on Solaris

Author: Justin Ewing
To: mmayer
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Exim 4.62 errors on Solaris
Everything we compile is typically compiled 64-bit. We were running 4.52
(64-bit) and it was fine. This is compiled with Sun Studio 11. It's not
that EXIM doesn't work, because it does (mail flows through as long as
HELO/EHLO is not used.. It's only when a system HELO/EHLO's that it
crumbles. I'm thinking maybe it has to do with libspf2 but then again, I
don't have any ACL's setup... but EXIM still has refernces so that's the
only thing I can think of. We are recompiling right now without libspf2 to
see what happens.

Justin