Re: [exim] Newbie needs help

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Newbie needs help
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:09:51 +0800, "Hidayat Bin Rahmat"
<scihr@???> wrote:
>I need help setting up exim with dovecot.
>
>Is there any good HOW-TO websites available?
>
>The exim configuration file is a bit complicated.

Actually, exim's configuration is extremely flexible and easy to
understand. If you do not have the time to get familiar with your
tool, I suggest hiring a consultant who will build the system and
optionally educate you or run the system for you afterwards.

If you intend to build that system for your Faculty, you'll most
likely not be happy with the run-of-the-mill end-user HOWTO from the
Internet since you will probably have some central directory service
where the user data is stored.

Greetings
Marc