Re: [exim] exim / storage mail users

Autor: Tim Jackson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim / storage mail users
azzouz wrote:

Seriously, please REPLY ON THE LIST. (that means reply to
exim-users@???, not to me)

And please QUOTE! It makes everyone else's life very hard when you don't
even use quote marks. You're using Thunderbird, which does more or less
the right thing by default, so you must be doing something strange.

> Tim J:
>> azzouz:
>>> So if i anderstand in my case i have to use NFS.
>> If that suits you. You can also use iSCSI.
> I don't know how iSCSI work. have i to buy a special machine.

No, it's all software. It has a daemon ("target") and clients
("initiators"). This list isn't the right place to discuss learning
iSCSI, but see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISCSI
http://iscsitarget.sf.net/
http://linux-iscsi.sourceforge.net/