Re: [exim] configuring multiple MTAs

Author: asutosh gopinath
To: W B Hacker, exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] configuring multiple MTAs
All my machines running Exim4 are on wireless lan. MTA1 may be out of range of MTA5 but may be possible that MTA6 is close to MTA5 and it may pass on the mail to MTA6. Knowing that the ultimate destination is MTA1, MTA6 can pass on to nearest MTA server and so on and so forth.

This can happen at once or few of the intermediate MTAs will have to retry.

thanks
asutosh