Re: [exim] Stopping arbitrary traffic

Author: Dustin Jenkins
Subject: Re: [exim] Stopping arbitrary traffic
Thanks for the suggestion, I will post on the Debian-exim list. I replied to this thread with a small log snippet of all kinds of arbitrary traffic that I don't want, and there's a section on the exim.org documentation that speaks just to that, but I'm pretty sure my configuration covers it.

Thanks again,
Dustin