Re: [exim] insert sql from acl

Autor: Rory Campbell-Lange
A: exim-users, Magnus Holmgren
Assumpte: Re: [exim] insert sql from acl
Dear Tony and Magnus

On 27/06/06, Magnus Holmgren (holmgren@???) wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 June 2006 18:01, Rory Campbell-Lange took the opportunity to
> write:

> Well, you must reference acl_insert somewhere; ACLs don't get run by
> themselves like routers do. Typically you'd set acl_smtp_data = acl_insert to
> test, but more probably you'll want to add an acl = acl_insert call in the
> normal acl_smtp_data ACL.

Many thanks for your comments. I still can't get it to work however.

I have tried:

  acl_smtp_data:
        acl_insert:
                 warn condition = ${lookup pgsql{INSERT_SQL}}

and

  acl_smtp_data:
                 warn condition = ${lookup pgsql{INSERT_SQL}}

Futher help much appreciated!
Rory

--
Rory Campbell-Lange