Re: [exim] Re : Bounce message => Spam

Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Re : Bounce message => Spam
On Tuesday 27 June 2006 13:06, Jean-Paul BALOCHE took the opportunity to
write:
> You will find attached my configuration file.
> I have a first mail server which is the public one in a first DMZ and
> another private one behind a second firewall.
> The one I'm talking about is the public one.

The first router, "amavis", has no local_parts condition. That means
that "verify = recipient" in the ACL won't work as expected - all addresses
in local_domains will be accepted even if they aren't
in /etc/exim/valid_mailboxes*.

If performance permits, I would get rid of the amavis router and perform all
virus and spam scanning in the ACLs, because then you can reject unwanted
mail instead of accepting it and having to bounce it later.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)