[exim] Whitelist

Autor: Jess Mooers
A: exim users
Assumpte: [exim] Whitelist
I am running Exim/SpamAsassin/amavisd-new and am new to the software. I used to run ASSP and WebSTAR, so I am not new to mail servers. I am installed according to ECM2 instructions here: http://maxo.captainnet.net/ecm2/index.html

ASSP used to have a list that I could enter email addresses and domains that I could whitelist. These whitelisted domains/addresses would not check with dnsbl's or the spam filters. I have a list that I have built over the last 2 years, and don't want to have to start over. Is this possile and how would I accomplish this in Exim?

I have a mysql db running with the users/domains. Is there a way to have a whitelist table and have the config check that? Just throwing out ideas here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Jess Mooers
Landmann InterActive
1423 S. Park St., Madison, WI 53715
W 608-257-1558