[exim] how do I use SAEximRunCond

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Robert Cates
À: Exim, Users
Sujet: [exim] how do I use SAEximRunCond
Hi,

I'm trying to integrate clamav and spamassassin (3.0.4) with my exim
4.54 installation. All is installed and running, but I'm not sure
if/how to use SAEximRunCond. I found reference to this while googleing
Exim and SpamAssassin, so I added it to my exim.conf file, but with it,
I get an error - "The mail server responded: Administrative
prohibition. Please check the message and try again." when I try to
send a message. Also, it seems I do not receive mail when I have this set.

Here is the pertinent configuration I'm talking about:

acl_check_data:

# Reject messages that have serious MIME errors.
  # This calls the demine condition again, but it will return
  # cached results.
  deny message = Serious MIME defect detected ($demime_reason)
  set acl_m0    = clamd:/var/run/clamd.exim/clamd.sock
  demime = *
  condition = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}

# Reject file extensions used by worms.
# Note that the extension list may be incomplete.
deny message = This domain has a policy of not accepting certain types
of attachments \
in mail as they may contain a virus. This mail has a file with a
.$found_extension \
attachment and is not accepted. If you have a legitimate need to send
this \
particular attachment, send it in a compressed archive, and it will then \
be forwarded to the recipient.
demime = exe:com:vbs:bat:pif:scr

# Reject messages containing malware.
deny message = This message contains a virus ($malware_name) and has
been rejected.
malware = *

SAEximRunCond: ${if and {{def:sender_host_address} {!eq
{$sender_host_address}{127.0.0.1}} \
{!eq {$h_X-SA-Do-Not-Run:}{Yes}} } {1}{0}}

  warn   spam    = nobody
#        domains  = +local_domains
         message = X-is-spam: over spam threshold\n\
  warn   message = X-Spam_score: $spam_score\n\
                   X-Spam_score_int: $spam_score_int\n\
                   X-Spam_bar: $spam_bar\n\
                   X-Spam_report: $spam_report
  accept

Please note: I've installed exim 4.54 from source. It is not a Debian
or other distro installation.
Can I even use SAEximRunCond?

Thank you for your help!
Robert