Re: [exim] am I crazy - writing message details to a log fil…

Autor: Eduardo Diaz Comellas
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] am I crazy - writing message details to a log file on successful routing
Hi Marcus,

El Lunes, 26 de Junio de 2006 04:45, Marcus Barczak escribió:

> So far i've managed to improved the archiving performance by moving
> the archiving procedure into exim itself (with an unseen router/
> transport combo) - this part is working fabulously and has dropped
> the server load significantly. However where I am now stuck is how
> to provide the logging capability that the previous script had.

Could you explain how do you do this? I am not really interested on archiving,
but on classifying messages into different queues to have selective
deliveries, and I think this could help me.

Regards
--
Eduardo Díaz Comellas
Ultreia Comunicaciones S.L.