Re: [exim] Rewriting subject with Spamassassin

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Christian Schmidt
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Rewriting subject with Spamassassin
Hello Nico,

Nico van der Dussen, 23.06.2006 (d.m.y):

> I'm using Spamassassin with a setup as per manual and change the subject with the
> following:
>
> warn  message = Subject: [SPAM? $spam_score] $h_Subject:
>       spam = nobody

> Unfortunately their are mail readers that don't show the second line in the subject.
>
> Is there a way to remove the subject and replace it with the second line only ie
>
> [SPAM? 32.0] The Subject

This has been mentioned in the exim wiki AFAIK.
The trick is: Put the modified subject in a special (temporary)
X-Header and use a system filter to replace the original subject with
the modified one.

Regards,
Christian Schmidt

--
Steigerung des Luxus: eigenes Auto, eigene Villa, eigene Meinung.
        -- Wieslaw Brudzinski