Re: [exim] pipe mail to exchange server 2003 with archiving

Autor: Marcus Barczak
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] pipe mail to exchange server 2003 with archiving
On 19/06/2006, at 7:22 PM, Cédric MARCOUX (sprimont) wrote:

> * Using a new router that redirect to my exchnage but in this way i'm
> not sure that the mail is still storage in /var/mail...?

I'd suggest creating an 'archive_router' as the first router in your
config. For instance:

archive_in_router:
driver = accept
transport = archive_incoming
unseen = true

exchange_router:
[.. stuff to route the messages to your exchange server ..]

then in the transport config:

archive_incoming:
driver = appendfile
file = /archive/${local_part}
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
group = mail
mode = 0600

The key here is the 'unseen' condition. When the archive_router
finishes, it passes the message onto the next router as if nothing
ever happened.

HTH

Cheers,
Marcus