[exim] exim + spamassassin + bogofilter

Autor: schönfeld / in-medias-res
A: Exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] exim + spamassassin + bogofilter
Hi there,

at our company we currently run tw mailservers, one as a mailhub which
is accepting mails from external and
forwards them to the internal server which is actually there to scan
messages for spam, viruses etc. and deliver
it to the local Maildirs. Also it is used for outgoing mails. Well, our
current setup features bogofilter and spamassassin
in the way that every mail is scanned with bogofilter and what actually
is marked as ham is scanned trough spamassassin.
That works very well, accuracy is very good. But the configuration the
one who set this up has written is really unstructured
and absolutely not comprehensibly. So i want to redo it with some
extensions, but currently i'm stuck on the exim manual
on howto do that. In the current setup it seems as such a local scan
module is used to launch a script which does actually
feed the mails into Bogofilter or spamd. But i'm aware that exim now
includes support for content scanning and i know that
spamd integrates very easy. But: How can i call bogofilter (or an
in-between-script) from within exim and the spamd thing
_only_ if bogofilter flags the message not to be spam?

Thanks for any answere in advance

Patrick Schönfeld