Re: [exim] Underscore in domain names

Author: Renaud Allard
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Underscore in domain names
I am sorry, I receive exim list in digests and didn't see the fix with the ?<...>? someone else posted before.
So yes, it could have been fixed yesterday :)

--

.O.
..O

PGP key: http://www.llorien.org/gnupg/key.pub

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein