[exim] mailgraph

Autor: Exim Mailing List
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] mailgraph
I have just upgraded a mail server from Debian Woody to Sarge, keeping
the same version of mailgraph (adapted to work with exim). But it does
not produce the correct data.

I could not find a newer version of mailgraph containing the exim-patch.
There is one reference in some mailing list archive to eximgraph.pl but
I could not find it either.

Is there still a newer version of mailgraph (eximgraph) available for
rrd-graphs of exim's logs?

What are the other options for rrd-graphs? I know about munin.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which
      are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but
      after the Spirit."              Romans 8:1