Re: [exim] two stage virus scan

Author: David Saez Padros
To: Marten Lehmann
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] two stage virus scan
Hi !!

Maybe it will be better that you manage to build a database where
you can lookup every local address and get a boolean indicating
if the user requires virus scan or not. When you build that database
you should take redirections in accout.

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53