[exim] Blank emails

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mike Jones
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Blank emails
Hi,
We've been receiving these blank emails for a while now (no sender or
subject or content) and although they are dealt with by Outlook (it puts
them in the junk mail folder), I wondered if there was a way to block them
at the mail server ?

Michael Jones
Systems and Network Administrator
Fast Web Media Ltd
Email: michael.jones@???
Tel: +44(0)161 835 3444
Fax: +44(0)161 835 3488
Mobile: +44(0)7921 677161

Fast Web Media is a member of SEMPO (Search Engine Marketing Professional
Organization) and SMA-UK (Search Marketing Association - UK)

Fast Web Media Ltd is the wholly owned UK operating company of Total Sports
Online ASA - www.totalsportsonline.com
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee and is strictly
confidential. If you are not the addressee, please do not read, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead
please e-mail it back to the sender and delete the message from your
computer.
Total Sports Online ASA accepts no liability for changes made to this e-mail
(and any attachments) after it was sent or for viruses arising as a result
of this e-mail transmission.
Any unauthorised reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message is
strictly prohibited.

Fast Web Media Ltd, 12th Floor, Sunlight House, Quay Street, Manchester, M3
3JZ, UK