Re: [exim] two stage virus scan

Top Pagina
Auteur: Kai Riasol
Aan: Marten Lehmann
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] two stage virus scan
Hello,

can you differ the email which will be checked by the domain? If it is
so you can do it like us.
We give our mailserver two ip, one ip for domain which will be virus
check and one for no check.
And the you make in the data acl part this

       deny    message     = This message contains a virus:
($malware_name) please scan your system.
                demime        = *
                malware       = *
                condition     = ${if !eq{$interface_address}{192.168.0.2}}

regards
kai