Re: [exim] host list patterns question (cidr in cdb?)

Página Inicial
Autor: Jakob Hirsch
Para: Brian
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] host list patterns question (cidr in cdb?)
Quoting Brian:

> http://www.cymru.com/Documents/bogon-bn-agg.txt
> and I am trying to use it like this in my exim configure:
> hostlist bogon = net-cdb;EXIM_DIR/cdb/bogon.cdb

That's not how it works (and it's not possible with usual key indexes).
It's explained in detail in the spec, 10.12:

net-cdb will only lookup the IP address without any netmask, i.e. it
uses "192.168.1.1" as the literal key (you can also see this in your
debug output). If you use net24-cdb, it will lookup "192.168.1.0/24". If
you'll use only a few netmasks, you could do this:

hostlist bogon = \
net-cdb;EXIM_DIR/cdb/bogon.cdb : \
net7-cdb;EXIM_DIR/cdb/bogon.cdb : \
net8-cdb;EXIM_DIR/cdb/bogon.cdb : \
net16-cdb;EXIM_DIR/cdb/bogon.cdb

But if your list will not get much longer, I'd simply use the plain text
file:

hostlist bogon = EXIM_DIR/bogon-list