Re: [exim] cant send mail out unless i'm an open relay

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Stephen Gran
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] cant send mail out unless i'm an open relay
On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 11:05:13AM -0500, Tommy Butler said:
> On 6/16/06, John Burnham <jpb15@???> wrote:
> Sorry, my mistake
>
> They may be able to tell you much more easily how to achieve what you want
> > within the setup you have. If not, it will probably be the ACL section of
> > the
> > config file that we need to see (along with any hostlist, domainlist etc
> > referenced within it).
> > John
>
> I've made my config available via the WWW for a time. Download at
> http://www.atrixnet.com/exim4.conf

OK, fairly straight forward config. Now, would you mind letting us know
where you're sending the mail from, what you're trying to do, etc. I am
guessing that you are getting a relay denied when sending from a machine
that is _not_ the machine you posted the config file from. I also
assume that you are hoping either the realy_hosts line, or
authentication, is going to allow relaying, but I don't really know if
any of these assumptions are true.
|  Stephen Gran                  | A lost ounce of gold may be found, a    |
|  steve@???             | lost moment of time never.              |