Re: [exim] netzero forgeries?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dennis Davis
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] netzero forgeries?
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, W B Hacker wrote:

> From: W B Hacker <wbh@???>
> To: exim users <exim-users@???>
> Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 02:47:38 +0800
> Subject: Re: [exim] netzero forgeries?
>
> Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
>
> > [Apologies for missing References headers; I've just subscribed and I'm
> > replying to a message seen on the web archive]
> >
> > Another interesting data point:
> >
> > I've been large numbers of HELOs from netzero.com, but with a twist.

> They are looking for the most gullible, i.e. WinUsers in the US.
>
> The rest of the world is a bit more discerning less trusting -
> about most things in life.

Most of the ones I've seen have been fingered by the RBLs I
use. For example, here's one for me that was hit by the JANET
subscription to MAPS:

2006-06-15 15:38:55 H=(netzero.com) [220.171.78.157] I=[138.38.32.23]:25 F=<lupapa@???> rejected RCPT <ccsdhd@???>: 220.171.78.157 is listed in rbl-plus.mail-abuse.ja.net

220.171.78.157 appears to be registed to a Chinese network.
--
Dennis Davis, BUCS, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK
D.H.Davis@???               Phone: +44 1225 386101