Re: [exim-dev] accept() failure: Bad file descriptor

Autor: Usman Siddiqui
A: exim-dev
CC: dot
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] accept() failure: Bad file descriptor

> > The point from where the problem started...
> >
> > 50 accept() failures: Socket operation on

non-socket

>What happened immediately before that?

before that the system was running fine .

A mail deliver completed message was their, the system
does not show any thing malformed in logs thats the
problematic part.

Few "unexpected disconnection while reading SMTP
command from " from a host about 8 entries in that
minute, but this was on one occasion at other time
where i saw this problem it was running fine.

I have experienced this problem in 10 days four times.