Re: [exim] Bypass Sender Verification

Autor: altendew
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Bypass Sender Verification

We just keep hitting walls here. I got past the RCPT TO part, then I entered
in the DATA and gave me a new error.

DATA
SMTP<< DATA
SMTP>> 354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself

354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself
search_tidyup called
From: Jerk
Subject: Yes
host in ignore_fromline_hosts? no (option unset)
Hi
Hi