[exim] Sender Recipient Verification with callout

Author: gascione
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Sender Recipient Verification with callout

New poster, hello all.

Our config file has the following ACLs to verify recipient and sender.
We however want to maintain a white list (file) of domains that we do
not need to verify. We are a little bit new to this so forgive the
ignorance. How would we check a file of valid sender domains (or
recipient domains) and not perform the verify if they are on the list.

Thank You

# For sender domains, we do callout to verify if a sender
# exists.
deny
log_message = Sender verification with callout failed
!verify = sender/callout=5s,maxwait=30s

# For recipient domains, we do callout to verify if a recipient
# exists.
deny
log_message = Recipient verification with callout failed
!verify = recipient/callout

--
gascione
gascione's Profile: http://www.exim-users.org/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=112