Re: [exim] Can not receive a forgot password e-mail?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Christian Schmidt
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Can not receive a forgot password e-mail?
Hello altendew,

altendew, 11.06.2006 (d.m.y):

> Hi, I click the forgot password link and fill it out,

Which link? I suppose there'll be thousands of "forgot password"
links.

> but I can not receive
> the mail. It is saying this in the logs.
>
> 2006-06-11 16:13:59 H=cron1.directhostnet.com (cron3.directhostnet.com)
> [63.117.226.53] sender verify fail for <www@???>:
> unrouteable mail domain "localhost.localdomain"

                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
               That's it.

> 2006-06-11 16:13:59 H=cron1.directhostnet.com (cron3.directhostnet.com)
> [63.117.226.53] F=<www@???> rejected RCPT <andrew@???>: Sender
> verify failed

The FQDN "localhost.localdomain" of the other machine cannot be
resolved. It is invalid. Maybe a Debian-Default?

A short-term solution would consist in defining an "exception" on your
SMTP server so that it doesn't start sender verifications for mails
coming from this special hosts.
For a long-term solution just contact the remote admin and tell hin to
have a look at his/her MTA configuration.

Regards,
Christian Schmidt

--
Könnte man nicht die Todesstrafe einführen für Leute, die sie
vorschlagen?