[exim] New antispam method (alpha)

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mar Matthias Darin
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] New antispam method (alpha)
Hello,

I have written an utility for Exim, its alpha but runs stablely on my
machine. I would appreciate help testing it in more diverse environments.
It runs on Linux with a small footprint. The software is GPL. I will add
it to the Exim wiki if the tests pan out.

Anyone interested in testing it, please download a copy at:

http://tanaya.net/BullDog/DynaStop.tgz

It will have its own web page once testing is complete. Any
comments/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

##> http://tanaya.net/vmw/
In Memory of Sergeant Richard Wayne Griffith

Let us not forget Sergeant Richard Wayne Griffith, casualty of the
Vietnam War. As a member of the Army Selective Service, SGT Griffith
served our country until July 2nd, 1967 in Binh Duong, South Vietnam.
He was 19 years old and was not married. Richard died from small arms
fire/grenade. His body was recovered. Richard was born on November
14th, 1947 in Fairmont, West Virginia.

SGT Griffith is on panel 22E, line 103 of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in
Washington D.C. He served our country for one year.