著者: altendew
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Forwarders & :fail:

Hi I am currently using Cpanel.

If an e-mail account does not exist on my server I want it to bounce.

It is currently doing this as I have it set to ":fail: no such address
here".

We also have a variety of e-mail address like so,
pay@???, paypal@???, notify@???

We do not want to make an account for each of these, we would rather each of
these accounts forward to our main account. But having ":fail: no such
address here" set to the default address ignores the forwarders and returns
a message with a subject "Mail delivery failed: returning message to
sender".

How can I have mail going to pay@???, paypal@???,
notify@??? be transferred to another account, and have it bounce
users that do not exist? Is this combination valid?

Andrew
Sent from the Exim Users forum at Nabble.com.