Re: [exim] error configuring exim

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] error configuring exim
On Wednesday 07 June 2006 21:56, enediel gonzalez took the opportunity to
write:
> I found
> #****************************************
> acl_check_rcpt:
>
>    deny
>     !acl = acl_whitelist_local_deny
>     recipients = ${if exists{CONFDIR/local_rcpt_callout}\
>                             {CONFDIR/local_rcpt_callout}\
>                       {}}
>     !verify = recipient/callout

> #***************************************************
>
> I created the file /etc/exim4/local_rcpt_callout with one line
>
> account1 : account2 : account3

The recipients condition requires a list of addresses, not local parts. When
you put a file name in a list, like above, the file should contain one item
per line.

So, use "local_parts" instead of "recipients" or add domains to each address,
and use newlines instead of colons as separators; or simply remove the
recipients condition altogether; with it, any address *not* in the file would
be accepted.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)