Re: [exim] netzero forgeries?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Dean Brooks
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] netzero forgeries?
On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 11:10:42AM -0400, B. Cook wrote:

> Is anyone else being bombarded by these?
>
> grep -c "H=(netzero.com)" /var/log/exim/mainlog
> 167232
>
> I have something like 35k uniq ips.. or am I the only lucky one today?

Hmm, looks like there may be something going on, yeah.

We've had 85,000 of those today since 4am. I checked back in our logs
and it started about 3 days ago. Ever since then, we've been
averaging about 100,000 per day.

We had a few reports of other mail servers getting unusual levels
of traffic today. I may check to see if its related...

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???