Re: [exim] e-mail problems on linux using exim

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] e-mail problems on linux using exim
On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 14:03 -0700, altendew wrote:
> Sounds even better, but I am not sure how-to set this up. I was using
> CPanel's Default Address feature to set it to :blackhole:, how would I turn
> the catch-all off.

http://www.cpanel.net/docs/cpanel/Changing_your_default_email_address.htm

:fail: instead of :blackhole:

*However* - I'm not familiar with cPanel - I don't know if this would
then accept-and-bounce, or simply bounce (which is what you want). There
are many possible conditions where the former could happen, which puts
you right back where you started. Either way it'd be worth a shot as you
should easily be able to see what does happen.

Graeme