Re: [exim] How to modify the Subject header

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: John Hall
À: exim-users
CC: Nigel Metheringham
Sujet: Re: [exim] How to modify the Subject header
On 6/4/06, Marc Haber <mh+exim-users@???> wrote:

> >I have found something, too, using a variable called acl_VAR_SOMETHING
> >but Exim would only tell me it doesn't understand what I mean.
>
> You really need to familiarize yourself with the tool you're using by
> reading the excellent available docs instead of blindly following
> click-and-drool directions.
>
> The page you're looking for is
> http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/ExiscanExamples which is like two mouse
> clicks away from the exim wiki front page. That page does not require
> you to understand basic concepts like exim configuration macros.

It might be worth adding a link to the Wiki in the top left menu of
the Exim frontpage and maybe on the main documentation page
(/docs.html) as they are the two places I looked to find the link to
the Wiki - I ended up using Google to find it in the end. I did not
notice the link at the bottom.

Cheers,
John