[exim] secondary MX and user sharing

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Leonardo Boselli
À: exim-users
Sujet: [exim] secondary MX and user sharing
User for my domain are divided into 2 servers.
On main.domain.it server i have

group2:
driver = accept
domains = domain.it
local_parts = ^x
retry_use_local_part
transport = group2t

and then

group2t:
driver = smtp
hosts = tx.domain.it

This works fine, I have another server (mx.domain.it) that act as a
secondary MX and as a smarthost . Currently all messages that arrive
there are sent to main.domain.it that pass to tx all messages to users
beginning with x.
a. How to skip this passage, telling the secondary mx to pass directly to
tz messages directed to this ?
b. I have also a few more users, that do not have the same prefix but
are known in advance, that have forwarded their mail to tx (I use an
alias file on main, pointing to user@???). Is there a way to add
also a list of other users that should use group2t transport ?

--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile