Re: [exim] Grabbing an nwildlsearch key

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave Evans
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Grabbing an nwildlsearch key
On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 10:04:24AM -0700, Doug Jolley wrote:
> > Have the values the same as the keys, and use the values.
>
> Dave, if you're saying what I think you're saying, I don't think one can do
> that.

All I was suggesting was a lookup file like this:

some.*pattern:some.*pattern
whatever-[Uu]-want\s*:whatever-[Uu]-want\s*

Admittedly I've never used the wildlsearch lookups, and hadn't even heard of
them until your initial post (I've not yet read the whole spec :-) - but I
can't see offhand why the above wouldn't work.

--
Dave Evans
Power Internet

PGP key: http://powernet.co.uk/~davide/pgpkey