Re: [exim] Grabbing an nwildlsearch key

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Doug Jolley
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Grabbing an nwildlsearch key
> Have the values the same as the keys, and use the values.

Dave, if you're saying what I think you're saying, I don't think one can do
that. This is an nwildlsearch and the keys are regular expressions. I
could do that in a standard lsearch where the keys and values have to be the
same. What I'm doing is testing to see whether a value matches a regular
expression. If it does match, what I want to know is the particular regular
expression that was matched; and, of course, that is only contained in the
key portion of the relevant entry in the file being searched.

I'm thinking that I may not be able to get there from here. In any event,
thanks for the input. I do hope that I didn't misunderstand your
suggestion.

Thanks.

      ... doug