Re: [exim] Reject by number of recipient addresses

Autor: Miguel Saturnino
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Reject by number of recipient addresses
On Wed, 2006-05-31 at 20:43 +0100, Tony Finch wrote:
> > Is there any simple way to limit the number of recipients (local or not)
> > in the To or Cc fields of a message?
>
> No. Note that even if you could count To: and CC: recipient, you can't
> count BCC: recipients in the way you want.

Thanks for your reply. I know I can't count the Bcc, but limiting the To
and Cc would be enough to avoid many useless messages with lots of
addresses in the To or Cc fields.

--
Miguel Saturnino

Teia Digital (R)     Alojamento de Sites e Soluções Internet
   Web Site:         http://www.teiadigital.pt
   E-mail:           info@???