Re: [exim] duplicate routing when using driver=accept

Autor: Jim Pazarena
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] duplicate routing when using driver=accept
Tony Finch wrote:
> On Sat, 27 May 2006, Jim Pazarena wrote:
>
>> Would someone kindly offer a way to prevent duplicate deliveries within
>> the accept router?
>
> Have a look at the check_ancestor option of the redirect router.
>
> Tony.

check_ancestor is successful in the redirect router, and limits delivery
to one only for my virtual email address, however the accept router has
no such option, and it is the accept router which is duplicating the delivery
to my local address.

Jim