Re: [exim] Receiving and forwarding based on the recpipent

Autor: Kevin Colagio
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Receiving and forwarding based on the recpipent

Sorry for not mentioning the version.

Is there any way to do this in 4.52? I didn't see anything in the book,
and adding the option failed.

If not, we'll schedule an upgrade.

Thanks again!

--
    Kevin Colagio: Systems Analyst, Reef Geek, and Perpetual Student
    Computing and Information Technology, SUNY at Geneseo, South 124