[exim] Using $authenticated_id in router

Autor: Peter Velan
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Using $authenticated_id in router
Hello,

an 'unseen'-type router:

rr_ocopy:
driver = accept
transport = tt_ocopy
domains = ! +local_domains
condition = $authenticated_id
unseen

should perform following task: create a copy of any outbound mail. It
operates perfectly:

Now, if I'm injecting messages by a local process, like:

<= <> U=peter P=local S=1234 from <> for extern@???

then, above router does not triggers.

According to exim spec:

"When a message is submitted locally (that is, not over a TCP
connection), the value of $authenticated_sender is an address
constructed from the login name of the calling process and $qualify_domain."

I read above as: there is something in $authenticated_id, so the line
"condition = $authenticated_id" should evaluate to "true".

But router rr_ocopy does not triggers for locally injected mails.

What does I'm doing wrong?

TIA for any tips,
Peter