Re: [exim] exim

Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim
On 30/05/06, Kushner Anatoliy <orlik@???> wrote:

> Is it possoble to do the same : when host "a" connect to my server , serveris checking host "a": try connect back to host "a" to port 25, and if connect is ok inmmediatly disconnect ?

No. But depending on why you wanted to do that, you might look at
sender verify callouts, which determine whether Exim would be able to
deliver a bounce to the envelope sender of a message being offered to
you.

You could probably implement the functionality you're asking for in a
${perl extension, however. But please don't try to reject incoming
mail if this test fails, it's not a useful test for a number of
reasons, which the list archives will tell you about.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???