Re: [exim] AOL X-Spam-Flag: NO

Autor: Eric Fox
Assumpte: Re: [exim] AOL X-Spam-Flag: NO
Assuming you are using a router to process messages with SpamAssassin,
add the following to it:

headers_remove = "X-Spam-Flag"

This should remove the header prior to processing it with SpamAssassin.

  /\---/\  Eric J Fox
 /  o o  \ Small Business Computer Support
 \.\   /./ in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area
    \@/    http://www.bsdsystems.com/support/